toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSA
the skin and graphics were all created by HANNAH & LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway.
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

who is she
aka pro
KUROSAWA DIA.28 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hey what's up i'm pro, 26 years old, about to be 27 in a few days actually, which is b a d, and as you can see i use commas way too much probably. i've had an account here for a while now, but figured that maybe i should actually use it for something????? instead of just lurking????? oops????? anyway i've been coding for a little over a year now, roleplayed off and on for about five or six years, tho i'm a more dedicated rper now with one straight year under my belt yeehaw, and writing in general for going on 12 years. animanga and games are my top two fandoms so yeah big nerd over here please talk to me about them. but yeah i thought i'd just come and say hi before spamming the board with the templates i've amassed in all the time i've been coding bc tbh i'm on scratchpad way too often. :/ but anyway it's nice to meet everyone and i hope to improve my coding more by being here more actively!!!! 💝

aka Chris
SithLordOfSnark402 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He/Himn
Hey pro and welcome to SHINE :)

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

aka elena
PEACEKEEPER
jane the virgin359 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi pro and welcome to shine!! i'm glad you decided to come out of the lurking shadows and make yourself known to the shine community. my name is elena, and i'm one of the peacekeepers here on the site, so feel free to hit me up if you come across any questions or concerns that you need addressing. good luck with your codes and i look forward to seeing what you create!! <3

aka evvie
CODING
JOYCE BYERS.538 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
Hi Pro!!! I can't wait to see the templates you've been working on for ages. I only discovered Scratchpad a few months ago - where the heck was I?!?! - but it has been my savior when it comes to coding. Spam those codes away so we can start working with you to improve.

Oh, should probably introduce myself first lol. I'm evvie - one of the resident coding mods here at Shine. If you need anything at all, I'm only a pm away ~

aka Chey
GLOBAL
ROSE HATHAWAY!1532 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/her
Hello! welcome to shine!! Nice to meet you! I'm Chey. I am glad you decided to introduce yourself. If you ever have questions please don't hesitate to contact a staffer. I look forward to seeing what you create!! <3

Hover over for updates

January 19th Hey lovelies. Happy New Year! I cannot believe its 2018. I wish you all the best for a great year. I'm the Peacekeeping global, so if you need anything; feel free to send me a message security related or not. <3

aka lauz
ADMINISTRATOR
DWIGHT FAIRFIELD.11012 posts gallery ELITE prefers she/her
who let u on my board???????????

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka TAYTER
CODING
NEA KARLSSON.321 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers she/her
HEY PRO, i'm tay one of the resident coding mods here at shine! glad you came out of the lurking shadows and into the light XD tbh i was the same for a long time, forever here and lurking but never posting anything until like last year hahah. i've already seen one of your templates and it's gorgeous, i can't wait to see what else you come up with!! if you ever need anything or have any questions or just wanna chat feel free to reach out! <3 can't wait to see your work!

hi, i'm the girl scout merit badge in basket-weaving that eludes you to this day!
trixie mattel
october 9, 2017
updated with a shiny new username & signature! starting a new job oct 16th, so i'm banging things out now!
tayter
aka Val
GAMEMAKER
JOE KEERY!391 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
hi pro and welcome to SHINE! i'm already loving the codes that you have in your tester and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

aka bre
GAMEMAKER
DAVID KING.743 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
who invited this asshole with her good codes wtf. leave please??? don't need these gifts from god gracing us in our lil coding hell. bye.

jan 2018
happy new year friends!

aka pro
awww thank you all for being v nice and cute and for giving me a warm welcome <333

except lauz who is mean to me like always but what else is new :/

aka lauz
ADMINISTRATOR
DWIGHT FAIRFIELD.11012 posts gallery ELITE prefers she/her
wait bre was mean to you too why does she get a free pass......

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
aka pro
she gave me compliments tho so she can stay :/

aka Krista
ADMINISTRATOR
LAGERTHA LOTHBROK6592 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
Hi Pro!

I'm Krista, one of your admins here on Shine, so nice to meet you! I'm so happy to hear that you've decided to come out and join us all on the site. NGL I was kind of the same way at first and, well, still a bit of an awkward panda but here I am now, lol.

Any who, if you ever have any questions or would like to chat, please feel free to PM me.

Welcome to Shine! c:

user posted image

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll