toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSA( REY )
the skin and graphics were all created by HANNAH & LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway.
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

fast reply option??
aka marie
KOL MIKAELSON1112 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hello, hello!!

i was wondering if it'd be possible to get the fast reply option turned on in the advertising section. c:

no big deal if it can't be, but i figured i'd suggest it. <3

marie; i'm feeling 24; gmt - 5 (eastern); discord: pm me for it~

august 24th ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
aka Kellie
Jessica Jones2937 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/Her
Hey Marie!

Thanks for the suggestion :) I'll tag our admin staff for you!

GAVIN FREE. FEYRE ARCHERON

user posted image
aka josie
GLOBAL
VIXEN.4939 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
forgot to post to say that i just went ahead and did this since it's really easy and it won't affect anything anyway. your suggestion has been completed, marie! :)

december 2nd

i'm in my finals until about the 8th of december as well as handling some things plus traveling a bit in the upcoming month but i'm still very much here! feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka josie
GLOBAL
VIXEN.4939 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
COMPLETED/DEAD

thank you for suggesting or asking a question!

december 2nd

i'm in my finals until about the 8th of december as well as handling some things plus traveling a bit in the upcoming month but i'm still very much here! feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll