toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAYAYA
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ, with some help from HANNAH, explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in any way.
FEBRUARY 4TH please welcome yaya to the advert team!

SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

hello!
aka Lynne
je m'en fous25 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers SHE/HER
Hello there, since I've been strolling around on Shine since 2012, I thought it was about time to introduce myself... My name is actually Selien and I'm a Dutch-tongued 23-year-old Belgian girl. I've chosen the more English alias Lynne. Feel free to call me whatever you prefer ;). Some might actually have met me before, I used to be on almost every graphic related forum that the internet had to offer. Then I started working and just couldn't find the time to combine any of that any more. (And I kind of started spending all my free time reading, watching anime, following evening courses etc.) Now I'm (sort of) back, because I kind of missed the internet interaction. It's nice to meet you'all and don't hesitate to ask me anything that's on your mind!

aka Val
GAMEMAKER
JOE KEERY!464 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
hello lynne and welcome to shine! i totally understand you waiting to introduce yourself (but i didn't wait nearly as long as you did lmfao). what types of animes do you like watching??

aka alyssa
ADVERTISING
madoka kaname !935 posts gallery BEGINNER prefers she/her
hi lynne! welcome to shine! i'm a recent anime lover and i'm obsessed with madoka magica so much (hence the username) and i love love tokyo ghoul as well as yuri on ice and death note. i'd love some recs if you wanted to :)

commissions are open! go to my tumblr below to find out more!

alyssa

user posted imageuser posted image
aka Lynne
Hi Val! Yes, I might have waited a bitsy to long x). I love anything fantasy, superpowers or magical related (the same goes for my book genre actually). My favorite animes are Noragami, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Guilty Crown, SAO and Charlotte. I do also enjoy the Chinese anime :3.

--

Hello Alyssa! I actually don't know that one! I loved Tokyo Ghoul as well, it actually reminds me that I should rewatch that one. I'm currently watching Assassination Classroom and I love it so much already, it might be one you'd like as well :)!

aka elena
PEACEKEEPER
jane the virgin455 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi there lynne and welcome to shine!! i'm excited to have you in our community <3 i myself just came back from an rp hiatus so it took me a while to get back into the internet shenanigans like you mentioned. i can honestly say, though, that i've never gotten into anime.. but maybe one day someone will change my mind/introduce me into a good anime....

aka evvie
CODING
JOYCE BYERS.699 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
Hello Selien and welcome (back) to Shine. I've definitely been in that position before where I have left the Internet for a few years, only to miss it and come right back. I am Evvie - one of the resident coding mods here on the site. I'll definitely have to look into the anime you mentioned. I've mostly just been re-watching Samurai Champloo & Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood recently. And Sailor Moon <3 Let me know if there is anything I can do for you <3

aka josie
GLOBAL
BLACK MAMBA.5666 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
selien???? omg i hope i'm not wrong but is it you?? it's josie! we used to chat all the time and you ran a few graphics forums i modded (and one i was a head mod on too). i can't remember the names right now since it has been SOOOO long but if i'm right, hiii!!! i'm so glad you decided to come on back to the world of resource and i'm glad you made your way to shine! if not, welcome regardless (and please forgive the confusion if so)! i hope to see you around <3

february 4th

still in classes and focusing on that for now along with packing soon! feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka Lynne
Thank you for the welcome Elena, it's nice to meet you! I used to think the same but I'm sure there is that perfect anime just waiting for you ;3

Hi Evvie! I haven't seen either of the animes you mentioned. Full Metal Alchemist is long waiting on my watchlist, but I seem to keep postponing watching that one... I certainly will!

OMG Josie!! I'm so happy to meet you here again. How long has it been 2 years? How have you been? I think we met each other on every resource forum...

aka Chey
GLOBAL
ROSE HATHAWAY!1581 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/her
Hey Lynne! Welcome back to the rp world. I glad you decided to say hi. I'm Chey, the pk global here. graphics are my forte personally. I wish I could code but you're in the right place if you want to learn. Welcome officially to shine. Its so nice to meet you.

Hover over for updates

February 1st Hey lovelies. I'm the Peacekeeping global, so if you need anything; feel free to send me a message security related or not. <3

aka Lynne
Hi Chey! It's so nice to meet you. I actually never been in the RP world, I just love making the resources for them :) Before my internet hiatus I mostly did graphics, but I don't have Photoshop anymore (I'm still trying to get to hang of GIMP) so I wanna focus on my coding instead :)

aka bre
GAMEMAKER
DAVID KING.789 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
welcome back to shine! i love both your real name and the alias you chose, they're both so pretty. i second watching fullmetal alchemist, i love it so much! it's a great mix of fantasy elements and a slice of life style anime. graphics are still a large part of the rp community and i think it'd be awesome to see you combine your graphics aesthetics with the codes you start making. i think you'd be a great skinner once you get into coding since graphics is a big part of skinning! looking forward to seeing you progress on shine!

jan 2018
happy new year friends!

aka Lynne
Hi Bre, it's so nice to meet you! Thank you so much :3. Perhaps I really should start watching!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll