toggle cbox
STAFF SEARCH
all coding questions belong in our CODING HELP forum, please! as always, keep in mind that we DO NOT ALLOW REQUESTS OF ANY KIND, THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS VIA PM.
shine is a coding-centric resource forum with a focus on helping people like yourself learn how to code! we offer premade templates and skins, as well, we have tons of tutorials and a helpful staff that will answer any questions you have.
ADMIN
LAUZKRISTA
GLOBAL
CHEYHANNAHJOSIESOPHIE
CODING
EVVIETAYTER
PEACEKEEPING
ELENA
GAMEMAKER
BREVAL
ADVERTISING
ALYSSAREY
the skin and graphics were all created by LAUZ explicitly for SHINE and should not be replicated in any way; please do not derive inspiration from this skin. all work and materials found on this site belong to their respective owners and should not be stolen or recreated in anyway. rihanna PNGs in the banner are from maarco @ DA
SEPTEMBER 11TH please welcome elena to the peacekeeping team!

AUGUST 27TH please welcome tayter to the coding team!

AUGUST 18TH please welcome evvie to the coding team!

JUNE 16TH please welcome val to the gamemaker team!

MAY 16TH please welcome liv to the coding team! and welcome sophie as the new gamemaker global!

MAY 14TH hannah has stepped down from admin to fill the position of coding global for us!

LOVED ONES
STAFF SITES

Add Reply
New Poll

HI.
aka sabine
halleroyal1 posts gallery prefers she, her
[align=left][/align]

Hi... I'm new here so I don't like long introductions. I fell in love with this and all that you guys do by lurking. Shameful, I know! I hope we can get some things done. I am a very talented writer and I adore meeting and making new friends. For now, I'm Sabine. <3

aka elena
PEACEKEEPER
JANE THE VIRGIN242 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hi sabine and welcome to shine! my name is elena, and i'm one of the peacekeeping mods here. please feel free to reach out to me if you ever run into any issues or have a question -- we're all here to help! i look forward to seeing what you bring to the site. i'm glad your lurking convinced you to join!!

aka Chris
SithLordOfSnark388 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers He/Himn
Hello there and welcome to SHINE :)

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

aka josie
GLOBAL
BLACK MAMBA.4729 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers she/her
hiii sabine and welcome to shine! don't worry about the length of the introduction. i'm totally terrible with them and either do something short and sweet or something long and full of ramblings (and that's if i bother to do one at all lol). i'm sure you will find a lot of awesome people here that you might befriend. i hope to see you around shine! <3

october 1st

i'm still dealing with classes and some personal stuff but i'm still very much here! feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need anything.

josie

aka Chey
GLOBAL
ROSE HATHAWAY!1458 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers She/her
Hey Sabine! Its so nice to meet you! Please don't worry too much about your intro. I personally suck at intros myself. I'm usually a rambly mess lol. I'm Chey, one of the globals here. I hope to see you around. Welcome to shine!

Hover over for updates

November 13th Hey lovelies. Happy November! I'm the Peacekeeping global, so if you need anything; feel free to send me a message security related or not. <3

aka Val
GAMEMAKER
JONATHAN BYERS.312 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
Hi Sabine and welcome to SHINE! Intros are hard, so don't feel bad/awkward/whatever about them. If you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to send me a PM! <3

aka evvie
CODING
JOYCE BYERS.442 posts gallery EXPERIENCED prefers she/her
Hi Sabine!!! So glad you fell in love with Shine <3 I did a fair share of lurking in my early days, too, so there is no shame in that. So happy to see you're on board (: I'm Evvie - one of the coding mods on the site -- feel free to let me know if you need anything at all <3

aka TAYTER
CODING
TRIXIE MATTEL259 posts gallery INTERMEDIATE prefers she/her
HI SABINE! <3 welcome to shine! c: i'm tay, evvie's other coding mod half, and just as she said, feel free to reach out if you ever need anything or have any questions! we're happy to have you here! trust me, i too lurked around shine for way too long before ever introducing myself, and now i love this community and everything in it! hopefully you'll feel the same way. <3 can't wait to see you around the boards!

hi, i'm the girl scout merit badge in basket-weaving that eludes you to this day!
trixie mattel
october 9, 2017
updated with a shiny new username & signature! starting a new job oct 16th, so i'm banging things out now!
tayter
aka rey
ADVERTISING
fake eleanor1021 posts gallery UNRANKED prefers
Hi Sabine! Welcome to Shine (: I'm Rey, one of the advertising mods. If you have any questions, feel free to give me a poke!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
Add Reply
New Poll